PARR conducts two regularly scheduled monthly rides.
One is held on the first Sunday of the month and the second is held on the third Saturday. See Participation and
Membership for details.
PARR is a free spirited group of tested riders who share a common interest in
back road motorcycle touring - guys and gals, young and old - with no
special allegiance to any particular motorcycle. PARR enjoys riding
together, planning weekend trips, holding pick-up rides, meeting socially
and conducting a monthly meeting to plan future activities. We are an
AMA chartered club #04921.
- Annual dues are due this month. If you haven't yet paid your dues, please mail a check to
Paul Flynn by 30 April. Members paying dues after 30 April are considered to be "in arrears" and can be asked to
re-apply for membership. To avoid a $10 re-application fee, submit your dues in April!
- Loudoun Club Day will be held on Saturday, April 19th. This event will serve as the club's third Saturday ride for April.
We need a couple of volunteers to "man our booth" from approximately 9:00am until 1:00pm. The event runs until 4:00pm. If you
can help, please contact Mike Wascak or Carol Thomas.
- Fourth Tuesday Dinner Outings will begin on 22 April at 6pm. The location is The Clifton Store: 7140 Main Street in Historic Clifton, VA.
- If you wish to attend the Thunder in The Valley ride from 27-29 June 2014, your room needs to be booked by 30 April.
If you wish to go on this ride, please book your room as soon as possible. See the "Rides" section of the Forum for
details or contact Mike Wascak.
- The website will soon be moved to a new website host. With the exception of a possible day or two of "down" time, the
change will be virtually transparent. We will, however, create a new forum login for everyone and start with a
fresh forum. Details regarding forum logins will be sent to members via email.
- The Northern Neck ride scheduled for 27-28 September is now booking. See the Rides section of the forum for details.