PARR conducts two regularly scheduled monthly rides.
One is held on the first Sunday of the month and the second is held on the third Saturday. See Participation and
Membership for details.
PARR is a free spirited group of tested riders who share a common interest in
back road motorcycle touring - guys and gals, young and old - with no
special allegiance to any particular motorcycle. PARR enjoys riding
together, planning weekend trips, holding pick-up rides, meeting socially
and conducting a monthly meeting to plan future activities. We are an
AMA chartered club #04921.
- PARR's annual picnic will be held on 4 October at Occoquan Regional Park, Gazebo #1. The cost is $16 per person. Please
mail checks to Paul Flynn and sign up to bring a side. Details and a sign up sheet are located on the Events section of
- Anyone interested in participating in the Northern Neck ride on 27-28 September should contact the hotel directly to
book a room. Although the formal block of rooms reserved for PARR has been released, it's likely that a comparable hotel rate
can still be obtained. Details are located in the Rides section of the forum.
- Anyone interested in participating in the Gettysburg ride on 25-26 October should contact the hotel directly to
book a room. There are three rooms left in the block reserved for PARR. Details are located in the Rides section of the
- PARR's annual bicycle ride will be held on Sunday, 9 November with rain dates of Saturday, 15 November and Sunday, 16 November
respectively. The first good weather day of these three (in the stated order) will be the day that we go. This bike ride
will be a fifty mile round trip from White's Ferry to Harper's Ferry on the C&O Canal Towpath. Details are located in the
Events section of the forum.
- Elections are coming up in November - only two meetings away! The position of Treasurer *must* be filled, as Paul's
two year term limit is coming up. Additionally, anyone wishing to run for the offices of President, Vice President,
Secretary or Road Captain may express interest, be nominated, and run on a ballet. Please consider whether you're willing
to make such a commitment to the club for the next year or two!